Chesapeake Energy Corporation Field Services Representative II in Carrizo Springs, Texas
Our core values — integrity and trust, respect, transparency and open communication, commercial focus and change leadership — are the lens through which we evaluate every business decision. As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake’s performance among our E&P competitors.
This intermediate-level position is responsible for coordinating activities related to construction of drilling locations based on established drilling schedule, under some supervision. Will coordinate with various representatives and departments in E. H. & S., Operations, Geology, and Land for preparation necessary for Regulatory and agency filings related to oil & gas operations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacts with federal, state and local government officials regarding oil and gas operations.
- Supervises the staking location of planned drill sites.
- Monitors daily operations for the construction of drilling locations.
- Reviews and approves bids, services and invoices.
- Coordinates and works closely with all disciplines within Chesapeake Energy.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Chesapeake's EHS Guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all company and governmental safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Skills
- Knowledge of trade & technical terminology
- Knowledge of practices related to the selection of drill site locations and the construction of drill sites
- Knowledge of industry oil and gas practices
- Knowledge of drilling operations
- Knowledge of state and federal environmental rules and regulations
- Ability to possess a valid driver's license
- Minimum: High school diploma or GED
- Minimum: 2 - 5 years related work experience
- Must reside or relocate within 85 driving miles of the office the position is posted for.
Chesapeake Energy takes necessary action to ensure that all applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Our commitment to responsibly developing oil and natural gas in the Lone Star State begins with minimizing our environmental impact. We recycle produced water wherever possible using our Aqua Renew program and focus on collaborative, sustainable solutions to protect Texas resources. With growing operations from the Eagle Ford to the Barnett, we are among the state’s top three producers of oil and natural gas. Our investment in the communities where we live and work are also about people, and we proudly employ Texans and contract with Texas businesses.
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio
Job Segment: Geology, Law, Sustainability, Compliance, Engineering, Legal, Energy